Tuesday, October 12, 2010

An annoying day...

It is a good day, but at the same time, annoying.  I've managed to get a lot of things done today because Aaron has done most of the baby duty today.  The part that irritates me is the "I will take her so you can do whatever you want."  But, what I do is cleaning.  It's not by any means what I WANT to do.. it's what I have to do.  Then when that's all done and I actually have time to do something for myself, its video game time.  So I really don't get any time to do something for myself until Maxine goes to bed.  At that point, I'm exhausted and just want to sleep.


I just want to read a chapter in a book..just one...uninterrupted.  Maybe I can paint my toenails, and actually be able to sit still long enough for them to dry.  Or straighten my hair.  Something.  Anything.  Oh well.


On a better, happy note, Maxine is so insanely close to laughing I just can't stand it!  I got her to do the squeal/chuckle about 4 times in a row.  If she could just string it together she would be there!  I can't wait to hear her belly laugh!  She is also grabbing her knee and holding it to her chest  which is really cute!  And also playing with her toes constantly.  I swear she just gets cuter and cuter every day.

Also, we got her to take a nap in her crib yesterday.  She slept for 2 hours in there...  holy moley!!  It's a miracle!!  LOL.  I can't wait to get her sleeping in there at night.  Hopefully this weekend.  She's such a good baby, I don't think it's going to be an issue once she gets over the initial shock of no longer being in her swing.  Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment